Ham and Fig Rice Cakes
3 cups uncooked sticky rice (calrose)
5 cups water
4oz Hormel Naturals Ham
1 teaspoon Salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped fig or dates.
1. Cook rice in rice cooker, Ideally the night before.
2. Broil ham in oven ~4 minutes, until golden brown.
3. While ham cools, mix rice, salt and beaten eggs into bowl.
4. Add fig, dates and white chocolate chips into mixture.
5. Cut ham into small pieces with kitchen scissors. add to mixture.
6. spread into 9x12 baking sheet lines with parchment paper.
7. Bake 20 minutes at 350.
8. Cut into 3x3 squares; let cool.
9. Wrap with aluminum foil.
2.5 Cups *Oat Flour
1.5 Cups Oats
2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
1/4 Cup Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup ^Honey
1 Cup Almond Milk
3/4 Cup Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
1/3 Cup Slivered Almonds
10-20 Drops ^Liquid Stevia
1/2 teaspoon Salt
Mix all ingredients together except almonds. Spread into 9x9 pan lined with parchment paper. Press almonds into the top of the mixture. Bake at 325 for 20 minutes.
*To make oat flour, grind regular oats in a coffee grinder or food processor.
^amount used dependent on sweetness preferred.